VOLUME 13/ ISSUE 49: FUTURE OF DREAMS
This “Future of Dreams” bookazine edition is about optimism, positive thinking and visualising future where dreams come true.
1. Our cover story is by South African based artist Shelley-Anne Graham.
2. NEWCOMERS – This section tells the stories of newcomers to the creative and lifestyle industries. This edition highlights the stories of independent luxury fashion accessory brand Taylor Yates, interior designer B-lvd Interiors and fashion brand KETEVANNA.
3. CHANGEMAKERS – This section focuses on creative lifestyle brands who are passionate about making their mark in the market and on the planet. We interviewed the founder of Bay Gallery Home, the only Aboriginal gallery in the UK and we also interviewed the founder of the most inspiring beauty brand EPARA.
4. FORWARD THINKERS – This chapter tells stories of businesses that do things differently. We tell the story of French heritage lifestyle luxury brand LALIQUE and also we chat to the founder of UpCircle beauty.
5. INSPIRERS – Our final chapter focuses on uplifting personal stories of creatives in business – Fawn Interiors Studio and artist Danic Lago.
AND MUCH MORE!!
A special bonus: our BLACK BOOK is BACK! Start collecting industry contacts!
A MAGAZINE TO KEEP
Future of Dreams magazine is a luxurious product printed on a beautiful paper, which you won’t ever want to part with. Printed in the UK on luxury recycled FSC paper. We don’t use virgin FSC paper unless circumstances beyond our control prevent us to do so.
92 pages of exclusive, print-only content that is 100% advert-free
matt luxurious cover
inspirational interviews on self-empowerment and business in creative industries
resource for future reference
exclusive limited edition
PRICE INCLUDES £3.00 POSTAGE.