VOLUME TWELVE/ISSUE 47: REVIVAL
This issue is all about revival and reinvention. The curated pages feature stories of overcoming challenging times, inventing new ways and being creative across many areas of business and life.
1. Our cover story is designed by A-level student Natalie Barnes.
2. NEWCOMERS – This section tells the stories of newcomers to the creative and lifestyle industries. This edition highlights the stories of interiors sale agent Shana Harrison and artist Evi Antonio.
3. CHANGEMAKERS – This section focuses on creative lifestyle brands who are passionate about making their mark in the market and on the planet. We interviewed the founder of independent fashion brand Monsoon & Beyond, interior designer Elizabeth Hay and an innovative beauty brand Medik8.
4. FORWARD THINKERS – This chapter tells stories of businesses that do things differently. We interviewed the co-founder of co-working spaces Uncommon and we also chat to the founder of Heaps + Stacks about creating experiences for press and customers.
5. INSPIRERS – Our final chapter focuses on uplifting personal stories of creatives in business – textile and pattern designer Susi Bellamy, fashion accessory brand Eadach by Sara O’Neill and artist Sophia Schorr-Kon.
A special bonus: our BLACK BOOK is BACK! Start collecting industry contacts!
A MAGAZINE TO KEEP
Our magazine is a luxurious product printed on a beautiful paper, which you won’t ever want to part with. To reflect the theme of this issue, and moving forward, I have decided to switch to recycled FSC paper. From now on, we won’t be using virgin FSC paper unless circumstances beyond our control prevent us to do so.
92 pages of exclusive, print-only content that is 100% advert-free
matt luxurious cover
inspirational interviews on self-empowerment and business in creative industries
resource for future reference
exclusive limited edition
POSTAGE OF £1.90 WILL BE ADDED AT CHECKOUT.