THE COLOUR EXPLOSION – Volume 2. print
SOLD OUTEmail to a friend
VOLUME TWO/ISSUE 17: THE COLOUR EXPLOSION
Our second issue in print explores colours with sophistication. This edition is specially created for anyone who loves colour but feels overwhelmed by its boldness. I turned to some of my favourite designers, artists and businesswomen who inspire me every day to create this issue. My starting point for this COLOUR EXPLOSION volume came from the stunning Alexandra Gallagher “Chasing Poppy” artwork on the cover. I came across it while browsing the ArtSnug website, shortly after I met its founder, Elina Gough at West Elm. Its colours gave me the direction for the feel I wanted this issue to have. As you browse through the magazine, you’ll see these colours flowing very naturally in a cohesive manner from start to end.
1. Our cover story is the interview with Elina Gough, the founder of ArtSnug, who went from a corporate job to setting up her art business without any previous experience in the art world. Now she represents talented emerging artists and collagists.
2. We interview Aiveen Daly about her a unique upholstery brand, where she’s taking traditional craftsmanship to couture.
3. We take a peek into the home designed by a British interior designer, Bhavin Taylor.
4. We explore “Candy Explosion” through SS17 Emilio de la Morena collection.
5. We talk to a British fashion designer, Sarah Bond, about her style, latest collection and mission with her fashion label.
6. We take you to Barcelona where we explore a small luxury boutique hotel.
7. We express our thoughts on winter’s beauty brighteners and skincare.
8. We interview Grace Fodor, the founder of Studio 10, about her passion for helping women with her unique make-up range, and her business.
9. We have our first mini-series with Sarah Jones, a leading UK holistic lifestyle expert, on “Mindset” called Snapshot of your life, where we explore “Finding clarity, passion and purpose”.
A MAGAZINE TO KEEP
Our magazine is a luxurious product printed on a beautiful paper, which you won’t ever want to part with.
- 104 pages of exclusive, print-only content
- matt luxurious cover
- original photography
- inspirational interviews on self-empowerment and business in creative industries
- resource for future reference