SUSTAINABILITY – Volume 8. print
This edition has a bonus. You get two mini editions in one. Read our usual content and then flip it over to get into the stories, focusing on sustainability.
SOLD OUTEmail to a friend
VOLUME EIGHT/ISSUE 35: SUSTAINABILITY
So this edition is a little bit of an experiment. Instead of one cover, it has two. All stories and interviews with the brands we chose for this issue have one thing in common – sustainability as part of their ethos, beliefs and mission. The beautiful illustration was created by Rachael Burn, a young and talented artist, who is always learning, growing and polishing her skills. It sets the tone perfectly for the content inside.
1. Our cover story is the interview with Rachael Burn, in which she shares the insight into her career as a fashion illustrator.
2. We explore the amazing interiors designed by Aube Interiors.
3. We chat to Paloma King, an abstract artist about her journey and what has led her to expressing herself through art.
4. Flavia, our fashion editor, shares her views on sustainability in fashion and brings our attention to London W11 – a new London-based cashmere brand.
5. We also chat to Amelia Rope, the founder of a namesake successful chocolate brand. In this interview, Amalia shares her journey from starting her career in the NHS, being a Masterchef contestant to founding her chocolate business.
6. Nicola, our beauty editor, interviews the founders of Ex Idolo – a perfume brand which finds inspiration in very unusual places for them to have a strong brand story.
7. Erica Wolfe-Murray from Lola Media shares her tips for designers and creatives based on the biggest mistakes you might be making.
8. In our business section we are focusing on taking responsibility and getting outside of the blamers mindset.
Special bonus: A mini edition focusing on Positive Luxury brands who have been awarded the Butterfly mark.
A MAGAZINE TO KEEP
Our magazine is a luxurious product printed on a beautiful paper, which you won’t ever want to part with.
- 92 pages of exclusive, print-only content that is 100% advert-free
- matt luxurious cover
- original photography
- inspirational interviews on self-empowerment and business in creative industries
- resource for future reference
- exclusive limited edition