Feeling unmotivated and uninspired? Let’s be honest, January can be quite depressing. Winter is dragging on with no sign of improvement and the excitement of Christmas and the festive season is sadly well behind us. BUT, January is the perfect time for a new start. And what a perfect way to get inspired by reading the amazing stories we share with our readers in Estila Bookazines. Welcome to the first ever Estila Collection. Aside from amazingly inspiring imagery that will get your brain going, we also feature amazing stories of creativity, design, change, challenging the status quo and much more.
For a limited time only, we’re giving you the opportunity to get into the right mindset for 2018 with a collection of ESTILA VOLUME 4. “MISS TROPICAL” and the newly released ESTILA VOLUME 5. “DAYDREAMER.
Here is what’s inside:
VOLUME FOUR/ISSUE 23: MISS TROPICAL
Our fourth issue in print celebrates creativity and design that is little bit out of ordinary. We showcase design, fashion and emerging brands that think outside the box. They’re not trying reinvent the wheel, but rather they use their creative thinking and skills to make our world a happier place. Full of unique inspiration and interviews, this magazine edition will leave you feeling energised and motivated.
1. Our cover story is the interview with Peggy Wolf, a self-taught illustrator, who specialises in creating quirky, colourful, enigmatic and sophisticated characters with an edge, bridging the gap between art and fashion.
2. We take a peek into “Beauty Within” home designed by Kim Stephen, an interior designer based in London and Cape Town.
3. We discover tropical, easy-to-wear collection designed by a London based fashion designer Tramp in Disguise.
4. We talk to a British fashion accessory designer Roopa Sachidanand from Dolce Roopa about her style, latest scarf and accessory collection, and mission with her label.
5. We interview Celso Fadelli, the founder of Intertrade Group, about his passion for art perfumery.
6. We show you sustainable way of thinking in beautiful Italy.
7. We interview Caroline Hirons about pores, blogging and how it felt to see her first product in the window of Harvey Nichols.
8. In our business section we explore the importance of following your intuition and business attraction through consistency.
VOLUME FIVE/ISSUE 26: DAYDREAMER
As the days are getting shorter and darker, our fifth volume lets you daydream. You will notice that black is subtly running through this Daydreamer issue. Of course, as in any other Estila volume we are also embracing bolder colours, too. We are taking you on a journey of pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone. Whether it’s through darker interiors, fashion statements or questioning your mindset, Volume 5 is about letting yourself dream big.
1. Our cover story is the interview with Onome Otite, a contemporary illustrator and collagist who creates unique artwork by manipulating textiles.
2. We take a peek into a home designed by an interior design studio Kia Designs.
3. We interview the “Queen of Darkness”, Abigail Ahern about using dark colours in interiors and life.
4. We talk to a British fashion brand, Jewelled Buddha, about their mission to offer sophisticated fashion accessories while helping women to gain financial independence, education and better future for their families.
5. We interview Karen Quinn about her passion for perfumes and essential oils.
6. We take you on a short trip to Scotland.
7. We interview Maleka Dattu, the founder of Merumaya, which is an award winning skincare line.
8. In our business section we explore the importance of social media branding strategy.
9. Special bonus: recipe cards
10. Special gift: Holiday SALES Guide for you and your loved ones.
A MAGAZINE TO KEEP
Our magazine is a luxurious product printed on a beautiful paper, which you won’t ever want to part with.
- 98 pages of exclusive, print-only content that is 99% advert-free
- matt luxurious cover
- original photography
- inspirational interviews on self-empowerment and business in creative industries
- resource for future reference
- exclusive limited edition
* THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE STOCKS LAST.