How to grow your business through community and reputation
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
If you want to expand and grow your business by building a loyal community and customer base, this event is for you. Get inspired and empowered by stories, insights and a panel discussion where we’ll be covering key points of taking your business to the next level.
WE’LL BE COVERING:
- Building a community through the power of networking (online/social media and offline)
- Growing awareness, credibility and engagement through collaborations
- Building and maintaining a relationship through regular support and loyalty
- Creating innovative marketing ideas to amplify your USPs and market positioning
- Growing through mentorship
The panel discussion will be moderated by Karolina Barnes, creative director and editor of ESTILA.
- Ian Adam-Smith – a founder of well-respected architecture practice
- Miranda Gore Browne – a Great British Bake-off finalist, author, journalist and founder of The Kitchen School
- Clio Sigismondi, social media expert and co-founder of Black & Sigi, a British contemporary jewellery brand
Apart from gaining knowledge and expertise from our panellists, this event is also a great opportunity to meet like-minded local business owners, share experiences and exchange contacts for possible collaborations.
You’ll also be leaving with a goodie bag fully loaded with more useful information (our Jungo Journal), ESTILA bookazine and some amazing goodies supplied by local businesses.
Complimentary tea, coffee and tasty goodies will be provided.
WHEN: Monday, 21st January 2019
WHAT TIME: 10am-12.30pm
WHERE: Upperfold House, Lickfold Road, Fernhurst, West Sussex, GU27 3JH
TICKET PRICE: £45
We will be donating 20% of the ticket sales to the Arrows Group Foundation, which supports disadvantaged children across the world.
HEADLINE SPONSOR: ESTILA
This event is organised in collaboration with Jungo Local, a networking organisation set up by Karolina Barnes and Clio Sigismondi that is on a mission to bring locla business communities together under one roof.
Terms and Conditions:
- By buying a ticket, you consent to being filmed, recorded and photographed at the event as a member of the audience and to footage and photographs of you being used by ESTILA and its associated business ventures in any medium for the promotion and marketing purposes.
- Views expressed by panellists at the event may not be the views of the organiser. Event materials are provided on an “as is” basis and ESTILA makes no warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of those materials.
- Panellists and attendees are subject to change and we do not guarantee that any specific speakers or participants will appear at the event. However, we will always try to find a suitable replacement in the rare event that one of our key speakers or participants is unable to attend.
- You attend the event at your own risk. You are responsible for safeguarding your property when attending the event. The organiser will have no liability for property lost, stolen or damaged at the event.
- You must be aged 18 or over to attend the event and may be asked to show photographic identification to prove your age.
- Tickets can be transferred or exchanged. Event tickets are non-returnable and non-refundable.