The idea to write this Photography DIY resource book came from all the questions I get asked about our photography and visuals in our magazine issues.
This book, part of Atelier of Success – our business community, is meant to serve you as the step-by-step guide, providing you with tools and templates, which you can use immediately.
This resource book tackles the basics of how to take beautiful photography of your products, which you can use for your campaigns, website, blog, newsletter and social media.
It covers the following:
- Your brand’s strategy with photography
- Creating a campaign with visuals
- Types of photography
- Equipment – part 1. (camera, lighting etc.)
- Equipment – part 2. (styling props)
- Basic camera settings
- Understanding lighting
- Introduction to composition for creating visual statements
- Product shots on white background
- Still life photography
- Lookbook / brochure photography
- Basic editing and retouch
- Simple post-production techniques for maximum impact
PLEASE NOTE: This book comes in a digital format. Once you’ll place the order, you will receive a confirmation with a secure and unique link. The link expires after 72 hours and it allows you to download the version twice. Please contact us, should you have any problems.
Money back guarantee. I have poured all my knowledge and experiences into this book. I believe that it is a very useful, and necessary, tool to help you with press and exposure. However, if you are not happy with the content provided, I will offer a full refund.