EVOLUTION – Volume 6. print
Out of stockEmail to a friend
VOLUME SIX/ISSUE 29: EVOLUTION
The word, that comes to mind when summing up the following pages, is evolution. Most journeys you’ll read about are a result of gradual personal development and growth. Frustrations lead to a need for a change. And a change leads to finding your own true calling. The stories of Jasmine de Silva (our cover story), Holly Tucker and Bozena Jankowska are perfect examples and case studies we all can get inspired by and learn from.
1. Our cover story is the interview with Jasmine de Silva, a creative photographer and stylist who bridges fashion with photography.
2. We explore the home of interiors blogger, Meera Pendred, from First Sense Interiors.
3. We interview one of the most successful female entrepreneurs in the UK, Holly Tucker, about finding her true calling and championing small businesses.
4. We talk to a British fashion brand, Bozena Jankowska, about her mission with sustainable fashion.
5. We interview an artist and illustrator, Joanna Maitland-Hudson about her unique artwork.
6. We discover how travelling can be a healer through a powerful interview with Lauren MacDonald.
7. In beauty, we interview two very successful founders; Karen Gerrard from SEAMS and Nicola Elliott from NEOM Organics.
8. In our business section we explore the importance of focusing on you.
9. Special bonus: a recipe card with a tasty meal from Dotcookin!
A MAGAZINE TO KEEP
Our magazine is a luxurious product printed on a beautiful paper, which you won’t ever want to part with.
- 92 pages of exclusive, print-only content that is 100% advert-free
- matt luxurious cover
- original photography
- inspirational interviews on self-empowerment and business in creative industries
- resource for future reference
- exclusive limited edition