PR workshop with PR Dispatch and ESTILA
I believe that PR and marketing are business activities that most small creative business owners should be able to do themselves. If you are about to launch or have already a small fashion or lifestyle brand and you are struggling to get PR, this PR workshop I’m hosting alongside Rosie from PR Dispatch might be for you.
This event will cover essential elements needed for generating exposure and getting your brand noticed. We will go beyond the usual PR practices and focus on what aspects of your brand are important from both sides (PR expert and Magazine editor) and to answer your burning brand-related & PR related questions.
During this high-impact two hour session we will be covering:
- How to find and develop your brand voice, which needs to be identified before you can start putting your tools together.
- How to use visuals as your main marketing and PR assets, touching on how to achieve quality within your budget.
- How to make your brand content consistent for ongoing exposure
- How to develop a clear collection of content in a focused and strategic way that guarantees you to stand out.
- How the press work, covering the PR calendar and other useful information.
- How to gain exposure & awareness for your brand through magazine coverage.
As always with my workshops, I like to give something tangible for you to takeaway. And so you will be leaving with a customer profile worksheet and a comprehensive to-do list.
This is an entry-level class, but you should ideally come with a project or a business idea you’re ready to work on so that you can ask questions and make notes specific to your business/product as you go through the masterclass.
Tickets and the details
The workshop is held at PR Dispatch offices, Uncommon, 1 Long Lane, London, SE1 4PG
Spaces are very limited so get your ticket and hope to see you there. Kxx
Want to be part of a group of like-minded creatives who are going through what you’re going through? We have an amazing community of emerging designers, interior designers, stylists, fashion accessory brands, artists and photographers, where we help each other grow. This is where I encourage sharing knowledge and brand collaborations. No fakes, self-centred liars and backstabbers are allowed. Please join us here. And, feel free to share if you found this useful!
Comments are closed