Have you got something interesting to say? We want to hear from you. In particular, we are interested in hearing personal and business stories of emerging designers, independent brands, artists and creatives in business.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Please take a look at our past issues, both in print and digital, to get a feel of what we’re about. We only work with brands that fit our ethos and visual style.
HOW WE WORK
1. No adverts or sponsored content
We work strictly on no advert or sponsored content policy. We don’t charge for your story to be featured in our publication and across our channels. This allows us to curate the best quality and most inspiring content. Everyone has a great story to tell and everyone can learn from those stories too.
2. Subscription only model
We distribute our printed bookazines through subscription, which also includes other benefits. This allows us to have a direct conversation with our readers. Moreover, we also have a better control of delivering high quality customer service. Any issues can be rectified quickly directly by us, which in turn creates a loyal and highly engaged readership.
EXPOSURE CHANNELS / PR OPPORTUNITIES WITH US
There are the following ways of exposure we offer:
- Print bookazine – published and distributed quarterly to our subscribers only. The PR opportunities can be limited and may take some time to fit you in our schedule. In some cases, please allow 6 months for your story to be published with us. Our subscribers have higher priority and therefore are featured quicker.
- Digital EDITS – in between our prints to offer our readers something little bit extra while they wait. EDITs are distributed for FREE to global audience on Issuu. If your story fits within the theme, we can include you within 2 – 3 months.
- Our blog – exposure to global readership with publishing possibility of 1-2 weeks from submission.
- Newsletter opportunities. Currently we send out our newsletters once a month, some of it with unique content.
To get the best out of features and press coverage through our magazine we sometimes request press loans to be used for our own editorials. We require the arrangement of sending and collecting the press loans to and from our address. ESTILA is not responsible for postage or courier costs. If you want us to arrange press loans returns, an administration fee plus shipping costs will be required prior the order.
Apart from our logo and the front cover, we provide a PDF version of our magazine’s features for your record. All editorials must be credited to our photographers and can be only used online and your social media platforms. All images are provided in low resolution which is enough for such purposes. However, should you require high resolution images, please contact us for details.
PURCHASING YOUR HARD COPY
If you have been featured in our print bookazine, and would like to have a hard copy of the feature, you can purchase it from our shop. Currently, it costs £7 or our yearly subscription is £28 + postage.
Due to high volume of submission emails, which we receive daily, we are unable to respond to every request. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please assume that on this occasion your request has been unsuccessful. However, please feel free to keep us informed at a later date.
If this sounds like you, leave a message below briefly describing your story and we hopefully will be in touch with you shortly.