Gemma and Elisa from Rose and Grace Interiors, and LBBOI
Inspiring women are go-getters. They make things happen. They live life with no regrets. They are learning about themselves and reaching their full potential. They are not afraid to take risks and just go for it. I talked to Gemma and Elisa from Rose & Grace Interiors, interior designers, who decided to set up a whole community based on their ethos to offer interior design solutions for any house or project.
- What has been your journey so far?
- What’s different about your brand?
- How did you overcome the fears of failure and any insecurities you had?
- What has been your biggest challenge so far?
- What was you biggest lesson or advice you received?
- What would you say to anyone just starting out, or wants to go into interiors?
The best way to gain experience is to shadow an interior designer/stylist or work as an intern, not necessarily in a big design house, as you would undoubtedly have less hands on work. Keep abreast of design trends by reading the interior magazines and blogs on Instagram.
Credits: Photography courtesy of Gemma Steinberg
Comments are closed