What’s inside the issue?
The word, that comes to mind when summing up the pages inside this volume, is evolution. Most journeys you’ll read about are a result of gradual personal development and growth. Frustrations lead to a need for a change. And change leads to finding your own true calling. The stories of Jasmine de Silva (our cover story), Holly Tucker and Bozena Jankowska are perfect examples and case studies we all can get inspired by and learn from.
We feature interviews with the following:
1. Our cover story is the interview with Jasmine de Silva, a creative photographer and stylist who bridges fashion with photography.
2. We interview one of the most successful female entrepreneurs in the UK, Holly Tucker, about finding her true calling and championing small businesses.
3. We also interview the founders and designers from Divine Savages, an emerging brand talking the British interiors world by storm.
4. Another great interview is with the founders of Cuckooz, who are disrupting the serviced apartment industry in the UK.
5. We talk to British fashion brands, Bozena Jankowska about her mission with sustainable fashion, and Dream’s Code about their mission to keep tradition and community spirit alive.
6. We interview an artist and illustrator, Joanna Maitland-Hudson about her unique artwork.
7. We discover how travelling can be a healer through a powerful interview with Lauren MacDonald.
8. In beauty, we interview two very successful founders; Karen Gerrard from SEAMS and Nicola Elliott from NEOM Organics.
Hope you’ll like it!