VOLUME TWO/ISSUE 17: THE COLOUR EXPLOSION
If you prefer to read our magazine on your desktop, phone or tablet, our print issue can be purchased in its digital version. Once you’ll place the order, you will receive a confirmation with a secure and unique link. The link expires after 24 hours and it allows you to download the version twice. Please contact us, should you have any problems.
1. Our cover story is the interview with Elina Gough, the founder of ArtSnug, who went from a corporate job to setting up her art business without any previous experience in the art world. Now she represents talented emerging artists and collagists.
2. We interview Aiveen Daly about her a unique upholstery brand, where she’s taking traditional craftsmanship to couture.
3. We take a peek into the home designed by a British interior designer, Bhavin Taylor.
4. We explore “Candy Explosion” through SS17 Emilio de la Morena collection.
5. We talk to a British fashion designer, Sarah Bond, about her style, latest collection and mission with her fashion label.
6. We take you to Barcelona where we explore a small luxury boutique hotel.
7. We express our thoughts on winter’s beauty brighteners and skincare.
8. We interview Grace Fodor, the founder of Studio 10, about her passion for helping women with her unique make-up range, and her business.
9. We have our first mini-series with Sarah Jones, a leading UK holistic lifestyle expert, on “Mindset” called Snapshot of your life, where we explore “Finding clarity, passion and purpose”.
10. We include an easy and super tasty recipe.
11. We also include “Editor’s Black Book” – must have resource pages featuring emerging British lifestyle brands you probably haven’t heard about.
DON’T FORGET: save this issue for future reference!