VOLUME ONE/ISSUE 14: THE STYLE TALES
If you prefer to read our magazine on your desktop, phone or tablet, our first print issue can be purchased in its digital version. Once you’ll place the order, you will receive a confirmation with a secure and unique link. The link expires after 24 hours and it allows you to download the version twice. Please contact us, should you have any problems.
BONUS CONTENT PAGES AND CLICKABLE SHOPPING LINKS
On top of the content as listed below, we also included extra imagery for inspiration, which are not in the print version. It also features direct shopping links and links to all featured designers, creatives and brands, so you can learn more about them on their websites.
1. Our cover story is about the journey of an artist, Nicola Taylor, who – after years of chasing her career in the City – decided to get off the hamster wheel and set on a new path into the world of creative photography.
2. We interview Matthew Williamson about his mission to become a unique lifestyle brand, from fashion to interiors, products to consulting and much more.
3. We take a peek into the home of Grace Fodor, the founder of cult beauty brand Studio 10.
4. We also show you a very unusual home in London, which is full of personality, sophistication, colour and Italian fair.
5. We explore the “New Opulence” in our wardrobes through textures such as embellishments, jacquards, brocades and velvets, but giving it a contemporary twist.
6. We talk to Kim Winser, OBE about her fashion label Winser London and her mission to inspire women to be happy by being themselves.
7. We express our thoughts on seasonal makeup colours that are classy and chic.
8. We interview Grace Bonney, the founder and editor-in-chief of Design*Sponge, about women in business and her new book – In the Company of Women. We talked about the concept and mission of this book and the business lessons she learned on the way.
9. We include a healthy option, all veg pizza recipe that is so easy to make and still tastes great too.
10. We also include “Editor’s Black book” – must have resource pages featuring emerging British lifestyle brands you probably haven’t heard about.
DON’T FORGET: save this issue for future reference!